American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN OR - Operating Room for a travel nursing job in Riverside, California.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: OR - Operating Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, evenings
- Employment Type: Travel
Perioperative Nurse - Operating Room Nurse - (OR RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 E Pay Rate: $2079.03 - 2291.18
- Operating Room (OR) RN needed for 373 bed hospital in the heart of the Inland Empire, with a 50 bed Level 2 Trauma ED, Level 2 NICU, over 3,500 births per year. - RCH has been recognized as a Top Performing Hospital, and features a new 7-story patient tower, 3-story medical office building, and a recently completed 5-level parking garage. - Close to Anaheim parks and Temecula wine country.
Years of Experience: 2.
- Current CA license
- ACLS, BLS
Tucked into inland California, Riverside is a large city with a rich history, significant cultural presence and home to an important educational and medical community. Named one of “America’s most livable communities,” Riverside is close to both the mountains and the beaches, and affords its residents an excellent quality of life.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Perioperative nurse, operating room nurse, OR nurse, OR, operating room, OR RN, scrub nurse, RN, R.N., registered nurse, perioperative, hospital, healthcare, health care, medical
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About Riverside, CA
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Riverside, CA
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.