American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Labor and Delivery for a travel nursing job in Lone Tree, Colorado.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Labor & Delivery Nurse - (LD RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1636.91 - 1803.95
- 286 bed Level 2 Trauma center, opened in 2003. 20 miles south of Denver - 230-250 deliveries per month. We do have some high-risk volume but not a large amount. - Private patient rooms, including Amenity Suites (larger rooms, private chef, robes) - Artwork around the facility is primarily by Colorado artists to complement the environment and create a feeling of comfort and healing. - Meditech charting Facility Overview: Beyond Your Expectations! Sky Ridge Medical Center is a full-service, destination hospital with a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient-centered programs, which include everything from our adult and pediatric ERs and comprehensive Cancer Center to a focus on pregnancy and childbirth in our Birth Place as well as specialized care in our Spine and Total Joint Center and Womens Hospital. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family. The Latest Technology We have the latest technologies and equipment available. For example, cardiac services includes two interventional catheterization labs. The Cancer Center offers chemotherapy plus radiation therapy via a highly precise, 3-D radiation system. Orthopedic services include care for spine, joints and sports injuries. Women's and children's services at Sky Ridge are extensive, too. Because this is an area with lots of families, Sky Ridge is ready. Board-certified pediatricians on staff 24 hours a day. And, our Level II trauma center, with around-the-clock emergency care and orthopedic surgeons available 24/7, is ready to meet the demands of the community.
Years of Experience: 2.
- CO or Compact license
- Intermediate AWHONN, ACLS, NRP, BLS
- Online pre-submission testing
About the Facility
Offering services to residents of the Greater Littleton area, this Joint Commission accredited hospital perennially earns marks of distinction for high quality healthcare. Most recently, it was honored by Blue Cross Blue Shield, being designated a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery. The hospital was also ranked among the nation's best by US News and Report in their annual list. The facility prides itself on remaining on the cutting edge of medicine, and it offers patients the latest in available technology.
Lonetree is a suburb of Denver and its Motto says: It's a great day to be in Lone Tree! There is an interesting Scientific and Cultural Facility, the Lone Tree Symphony Orchestra which performs a free concert at Sweetwater Park every summer. There is also an annual art and food festival in Lonetree. That’s right live animals from the Denver Zoo visit the Arts Center there!
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Labor and delivery nurse, labor and delivery, LD, LD RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., postpartum, neonatal nurse, neonatal, L&D, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, hospital, maternity, labor-delivery
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About Lone Tree, CO
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Lone Tree, CO
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.