American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Lexington, Kentucky.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Intensive Care Nurse - ICU Nurse - (ICU RN)
StartDate: 05/25/2021Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $2374.73 - 2617.05
- 570 bed Level 1 Trauma Center and teaching hospital. - The facility has 100 ICU beds for adult patients, caring for a variety of critical diagnosis. Meditech charting.
Years of Experience: 2.
- Current KY or Compact RN license (#, expiration)
- ACLS, BLS
- Recent experience in a Level 1 Trauma center
- 2 professional references from a unit manager or director, covering work history during the last 12 months
Known as the "Horse Capital of the World", Lexington has a distinct Thoroughbred breeding and racing culture. The city is also home to the University of Kentucky, whose men's basketball team is often noted as one of the best in the NCAA with eight championships and one of the most winning programs in college basketball history. Here you'll also find a wide array of historical sites, including Ashland: The Henry Clay Estate, and various cultural festivals, the most popular of which are the Mayfest Arts Fair and the Festival of Bluegrass.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Critical care nurse, CCU RN, intensive care nurse, ICU nurse, ICU nursing, ICU, intensive care, critical care, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.