American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Pediatrics ER - Emergency Room for a travel nursing job in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Pediatrics ER - Emergency Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Pediatric Emergency Room Nurse - (Peds ER RN - Pedi ER RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1503.36 - 1656.76
- Pediatric ED (Emergency Room) RN needed for dedicated childrens hospitals. - Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital provides expert pediatric care for infants, children and teens with some of the most challenging medical problems in our community and around the world. Taking part in pediatric medical education and clinical research helps us to provide world-class care in more than 43 pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties. With more than half of our 259 beds devoted to intensive care level services, we are the regional pediatric referral center for Florida's West Coast.
- PALS, BLS
- Pediatric Trauma experience
With an extensive network of top-quality hospitals and medical facilities throughout the city, as well as beautiful weather and friendly people, it is no wonder that so many travelers are choosing their assignments in St. Petersburg. Tucked along the western coast of Florida, this beach town offers both big-city amenities and laid-back vacation-style living.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
pediatric emergency room nurse, pediatric emergency room RN, pedi ER RN, ER RN, pediatric, pedi ER, emergency room nurse, emergency room, pediatric ER nurse, registered nurse, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., healthcare, health care
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About Saint Petersburg, FL
The sun almost always shines on St. Petersburg, the "Sunshine City" that enjoys an average of 361 days of clear skies per year. Combine that with 244 miles of glimmering coastline along Tampa Bay, the Gulf of Mexico, Boca Ciega Bay and the intra coastal waterways and you have one hot beach destination. Catch the sun, surf and sand at Ft. De Soto Park, or take a hike up the 37-mile Pinellas Trail. Enjoy a Devil Rays game during baseball season or escape to the shady oasis of the Sunken Gardens.
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Saint Petersburg, FL
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.