American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg for a travel nursing job in Leawood, Kansas.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
Medical Surgical Nurse - (MS RN)
StartDate: 04/25/2021Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1122.00 - 1236.49
- Medical/Surgical (MS) RN needed for 160 bed community hospital using Meditech charting - Facility is located in a suburb just south of Kansas City. Local attractions include the Overland Park Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, Museum at Prairiefire, Indian Creek Greenway, and numerous other museums and theaters.
Years of Experience: 2.
1. Current KS or Compact RN License (#/expiration)
Jack sock the America tennis player who won the 2011 US Open is from Leawood. The Motto for this city is “Growing with Distinction.” Park Place is in downtown and features tree-lined streets, a public square and man specialty boutiques and shops. The outdoor restaurants with international cuisine offer an excellent variety of cooking. Many visitors also enjoy going to the theatre when in Leawood.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Medical surgery nurse, medical surgery RN, med surg nurse, med surg RN, patient care, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, hospital
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About Leawood, KS
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Leawood, KS
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.