American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN ED - Emergency Department for a travel nursing job in Denver, Colorado.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Emergency Room Nurse - Emergency Nurse - (ER RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1601.63 - 1765.07
- Emergency Room (ED) RNs needed for 250 bed Level 4 Trauma center & Magnet hospital using Meditech charting. - The facility has been named a named a Denver Post Top Workplace for the past three years!
Years of Experience: 2.
- Current CO or Compact RN license
- TNCC, ACLS, PALS, BLS. ENPC is required, but a candidate may start with it pending a class in 30 days
- Travel contract experience
- Online pre-submission testing
With its friendly ambiance, Rocky Mountain backdrop and big city attractions, Denver is a favorite destination for travel health care professionals. The “Mile High City” boasts more than 300 days of sunshine a year, making it one of the brightest spots in the country; while its proximity to great skiing, hiking, camping and mountain biking make it the ideal playground for outdoor enthusiasts.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Emergency room nurse, emergency nurse, ER nurse, ER RN, emergency room, trauma, trauma nurse, acute care nurse, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nursing, nurse, emergency, healthcare, health care, hospital
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About Denver, CO
Get major-city sophistication in a location that is one of the worlds natural wonders. Obviously a hub for those seeking the Rocky Mountain ski slopes, Denver is also home to four major sports teams, major museums and a wide variety of neighborhoods that make the city a destination in its own right.
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Denver, CO
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.