American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Telemetry for a travel nursing job in Bethesda, Maryland.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Telemetry Nurse - (Tele RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1750.98 - 1929.65
- MS/Tele/Oncology RN needed for 230 bed Regional Trauma Center and Primary Stroke Center, part of the Johns Hopkins Hospital System - More than 1,200 trees grace the streets of Bethesda, a community whose downtown is designated an Arts & Entertainment District by the state of Maryland. Bethesda is a bedroom community of Washington, D.C. and considered one of the wealthiest and most highly educated cities in America.
- Current MD or Compact RN license
About the Facility
This non-profit, community-based hospital serves Maryland’s Montgomery County, and is affiliated with one of the best-regarded academic medical teaching institutions in the U.S., as well as the National Institutes of Health. In addition to as an acute-care, Level II Trauma Center and a wide variety of medical specialties, this facility boasts state-of-the-art technology and facilities.
Situated just north of Washington, D.C., Bethesda is known for its large medical community and thriving urban scene. Housing the National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine and the National Naval Medical Center, it is no wonder that travelers choose Bethesda as a place to enhance and expand their careers.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Telemetry nurse, telemetry, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, hospital, medical, healthcare, health care, patient care, tele RN
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About Bethesda, MD
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Bethesda, MD
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.