American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg for a travel nursing job in Rome, Georgia.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Medical Surgical Nurse - (MS RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1492.73 - 1645.05
- This position presents an opportunity to join an elite team of passionate physicians and nurses within the Medical Surgical (MS) unit. MS RN’s can expect to enhance their professional experience while providing top notch patient care to those most needing it. - 230 bed facility, serving as a regional referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama; Meditech charting.
Years of Experience: 2.
1. Current GA or compact RN License (#/expiration)
About the Facility
Serving residents of Northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama, this 230 bed acute care facility is the preferred choice for residents of Rome and beyond. The Joint Commission accredited medical center boasts over 245 active physicians and more than 30 specialties. It is the recipient of national accolades many times over, including being named a top cardiac care center in the country and maintains a wealth of centers of excellence, including emergency care, urology services, orthopedics, and vascular care. In 2012, the medical center was awarded with the HealthGrade Five-Star Rating for Treatment of Heart Failure.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Medical surgery nurse, medical surgery RN, med surg nurse, med surg RN, patient care, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, hospital
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About Rome, GA
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Rome, GA
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.