American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Progressive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Hermitage, Tennessee.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Progressive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Registered Nurse – Progressive Care - (PCU RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $2324.46 - 2561.65
- PCU RN needed for 200-bed Level 3 Trauma center, Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and a Primary Stroke Center. - Located in a suburb just east of Nashville. Meditech charting.
Years of Experience: 2.
1. Current TN or Compact RN license (#, experience)
2. ACLS, BLS
3. Position requires a minimum of 2 years working as a RN in PCU with an active license
Filled with Southern charm, scenic beauty, boot-scootin’ dance halls and country music at every turn, “Music City, USA” is always a fascinating destination. Traveling health care professionals who take an assignment in Nashville have the opportunity to enjoy the city’s lively music scene, historic attractions, local craft markets and festive clubs.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Progressive care nurse, PCU RN, PCU, progressive care, progressive care unit, patient care, PCU nurse, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, hospital, step down nurse, telemetry nurse, ER holding
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.