American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN ED - Emergency Department for a travel nursing job in Caldwell, Idaho.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Registered Nurse – Emergency Room - (ER RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1261.51 - 1390.23
- 150 bed community hospital located in southern ID, about 30 miles west of Boise; 15 bed ED unit sees about 35K visitors per year (average 95/day). - Caldwell, located on the beautiful Boise River, is the western entrance to the magnificent and picturesque Treasure Valley. The Canyon County Fair, the Caldwell Night Rodeo (a national top 5 ranked event) and the Buckaroo Breakfast are just a few of the places and events celebrated by the City of Caldwell. While you're here, the Idaho wine industry is an ever-growing attraction which simply cannot be missed!
Years of Experience: 2.
- Current ID or Compact license
- ACLS, PALS, BLS
Nestled between breathtaking mountains, a scenic river and sagebrush desert, the capital of Idaho is one of America’s most livable and likeable cities. Offering a blend of striking natural beauty and urban comforts, Boise has retained its provincial charm, making this mountain getaway a popular destination any time of the year.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Emergency room nurse, emergency nurse, ER nurse, ER RN, emergency room, trauma, trauma nurse, acute care nurse, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nursing, nurse, emergency, healthcare, health care, hospital
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About Caldwell, ID
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Caldwell, ID
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.