Trinity Health FirstChoice is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
- Employee assistance programs
- 403b retirement plan
- Discount program
About Ann Arbor, MI
Backpack-strapped students permeate the streets of Ann Arbor, home to The University Of Michigan. But there's more to the city than academia. A popular destination for families, Ann Arbor boasts child-friendly museums with exciting hands-on exhibits and art museums with prestigious collections. Couples and single travelers enjoy the eclectic shops, ethnic restaurants and hip night clubs, while book lovers are wowed by the more than 30 independent bookstores. From mysteries and crime to holistic healing and yoga, each store has a unique personality and area of expertise. Most of the major attractions are located in the same area, making it easy to hop from one to the next and enjoy all this vibrant city has to offer.
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Ann Arbor, MI
About Trinity Health FirstChoice
FirstChoice offers a rewarding career with significant scheduling flexibility to fit your life. FirstChoice healthcare travel professionals fill critical positions when unforeseen or unplanned circumstances occur; or, when there is a position open due to an extended leave-of-absence.
You’ll get to experience a variety of practice settings while traveling within your local region or traveling nationally – your choice!Healthcare travel professionals, join us in caring for our community, we can't do it without you.
FirstChoice exclusively supports facilities within the Trinity Health system meaning you will have a consistent experience between job sites. Your training at one site will apply to other sites within the region and will minimize the time you are spending outside of patient care.
We understand that there has been a fundamental shift in the nursing position in recent years and like any other employee, nurses want more options and flexibility in their careers. FirstChoice provides you with both along with the comfort and security of one employer.
- Benefits of Being a FirstChoice healthcare travel professional:Flexible scheduling – select shifts with no weekend or holiday requirements
- Premium pay
- Choose your own travel adventure—work in a variety of practice settings
- Wide range of assignments available
- Housing and meal stipend
- Online self-scheduling (app available)
- Minimum Qualifications/Requirements of a FirstChoice Nurse:Registered nurse with a license in the state(s) you will work
- Minimum of 2 years, depending on specialty area
- Willingness to float between facilities
- Cannot hold a concurrent position at a Trinity Health facility
About Trinity HealthHealth is a leading not-for-profit Catholic health system with 92 hospitals and hundreds of primary, specialty and continuing care centers across the United States.