Trinity Health FirstChoice is seeking a travel nurse RN CVICU for a travel nursing job in Fresno, California.
Estimated payment breakdown
per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: CVICU
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation, serving diverse communities that include more than 30 million people across 22 states. Trinity Health includes 94 hospitals, as well as 109 continuing care locations that include PACE programs, senior living facilities, and home care and hospice services. Its continuing care programs provide nearly 2.5 million visits annually.
FirstChoice exclusively supports hospitals and facilities within the Trinity Health system. You are a highly valued member of our team. Your training at one site will apply to other sites within the region and will minimize the time you are spending outside of patient care. We understand that there has been a fundamental shift in health care in recent years and like any other employee, nurses and health care professionals want more options and flexibility in their careers. FirstChoice provides you with both, along with the comfort and security of one employer.
• Graduation from accredited nursing program and requires current Nursing License in the state where working and active BLS certification.
o Required to have and maintain the credentials required per their specialty area (ex: ACLS, TNCC, etc).
• Minimum of eighteen (18) months – two (2) years of recent clinical experience, depending on your specialty, in the area in which you work. Knowledge of nursing theory, practice and age specific needs as demonstrated by successful completion of introductory orientation behaviors for Registered Nurse.
• Interpersonal skills necessary to initiate and maintain collegial relationships with coworkers and therapeutic relationships with patients and families.
• Critical thinking skills necessary to perform principal duties and responsibilities of job description.
• Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when planning and performing professional nursing care.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
• Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals, and values of Trinity Health.
• Cannot hold a concurrent position at a Trinity Health facility.
• Ability to complete the orientation and training. We have different options to choose from that will meet your schedule.
• Facility specific requirements may be further requested.
- Employee assistance programs
- 403b retirement plan
- Discount program
About Fresno, CA
Vivian rates working as a Travel Cardiovascular ICU Nurse in Fresno, CA
About Trinity Health FirstChoice
FirstChoice offers a rewarding career with significant premium pay and flexible scheduling to fit your life. FirstChoice healthcare travel professionals fill critical positions when unforeseen or unplanned circumstances occur; or, when there is a position open due to an extended leave-of-absence. You’ll get to experience a variety of practice settings while traveling within your local region or traveling nationally – your choice!
Healthcare travel professionals, join us in caring for our community, we can't do it without you.
FirstChoice exclusively supports facilities within the Trinity Health system meaning you will have a consistent experience between job sites. Your training at one site will apply to other sites within the region and will minimize the time you are spending outside of patient care. We understand that there has been a fundamental shift in the nursing position in recent years and like any other employee, nurses want more options and flexibility in their careers. FirstChoice provides you with both along with the comfort and security of one employer.
Benefits of Being a FirstChoice healthcare travel professional:
- Premium pay
- Choose your own travel adventure—work in a variety of practice settings
- Wide range of assignments available
- Housing and meal stipend
Minimum Qualifications/Requirements of a FirstChoice Nurse:
- Registered nurse with a license in the state(s) you will work
- Minimum of 2 years, depending on specialty area
- Cannot hold a concurrent position at a Trinity Health facility
Trinity Health is a leading not-for-profit Catholic health system with 92 hospitals and hundreds of primary, specialty and continuing care centers across the United States.
- Work Environment4.0rating
Sara Dixon has been a great help, she made my application process smooth and efficient. She is very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions. this has been a fantastic introduction to the world of being a traveler.
- Work Environment5.0rating
Sara Dixon is one of the best recruiters I have come across while looking for a travel respiratory position. She is professional, authentic and very knowledgeable in her field of work. I truly felt she had my best interest at heart. She always answers my questions in a way I understood what next steps to make. Thank you Sara Dixon for all that you do.
Helen is by far one of the best recruiters I've ever worked with. She's so patient, always provides you with accurate information and promptly returns phone calls. She's not the typical recruiter who use the 'bait and switch' approach. I'd definitely recommend her to any of my traveler friends. Simply awesome.
So far, very well- organized. You get the help and assistance all throughout.
Dan Deletesky was great to onboard with, very responsive to emails-made the process easy. Trinity First choice had made it easy to stay local and still garner a travel competitive rate.
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Patricia Rodriguez from Trinity Health FirstChoice to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.
Browse similar jobs
Travel Nurse Manager RN - CVICU
- San Diego, CA
- 5x8 hrs
- Referral Bonus