ARMStaffing is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg / Telemetry for a travel nursing job in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.
Estimated pay breakdown
$1,944 in weekly taxable income
$1,057 in weekly tax free income
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg / Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 08/09/2021
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days, nights, flexible
- Employment Type: Travel
- Perks: Nicotine free. Will accept with a PA temp License. Will do 8 or 13 week contracts!
Allied Resources Medical Staffing (ARMStaffing) places the most qualified medical professionals in the industry, including: local and travel contract, temp-to-perm, per diem, and direct-hire personnel.
As a leader in medical staffing, we cover every segment of the healthcare market and take pride in our ability to exceed our clients' expectations. We accomplish this through our total dedication to our clients and field associates, our over 15 years of experience, a strong and diverse poor of medical professionals, and the high level of loyalty of our internal staff.
We also make it a point to develop and maintain close relationships with staffing and office managers to ensure clear communication and proper placements based on the client's criteria. This allows us to tailor our services to best suit the staffing needs of our clients, while placing our employees in positions that match their abilities and preferences.
Our goal is to offer unparalleled service to our valued healthcare clients, regardless of facility size or location, and to maintain a top-notch workforce of qualified, dedicated and medical professionals.
The Experts in Healthcare Recruiting
- Local and travel contracts
- Temp-to-perm employment
- Direct-hire personnel
- Per Diem
- Staffing for every segment of the healthcare industry including, RNs, LPNs, and CNAs, and Allied Health Professionals
- Long-term contracts, block scheduling and per diem staffing options
- 24-Hour customer service and on-call support 365 days a year
- Full-time, registered nurse on staff to provide screening, background, and reference checks
- Long-term and temporary career options with outstanding employee benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Company-matched 401K
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Nathaniel Hughes from ARMStaffing to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.