Contemporary Healthcare Solutions is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Washington, District Of Columbia.
Estimated payment breakdown
$4,500 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 8 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
- Perks: The rates posted are local. Stipends available for travel nurse Daily pay and reimbursement First-day Health Insurance. Flexible OT, crisis pay, bonuses, and on-call Clinical support 24/7
About Washington, DC
Vivian rates working as a Travel Intensive Care Unit Nurse in Washington, DC
About Contemporary Healthcare Solutions
Goal – Find you a place to do what you love: take care of patients.
Goal – Understand your needs and skills so you can fit comfortably into a position that lasts.
Goal – Represent you and advocate for you in every phase of onboarding and in your care assignment.
By all means, explore the many options that are available today for travel nurses! Then, please chat with us when you determine that you are looking for:
- A friendly recruiter with knowledge of the hospitals they service, who can match you appropriately
- An agency with clinical support 24/7
- Guidance on the ins-and-outs of travel nursing around issues of location, pay, stipends, benefits and credentialing requirements.
- Flexible policies on unlimited OT, crisis pay, bonuses and on-call
- First day eligibility for Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Daily pay and reimbursement
We are excited to help you with this adventure! Whether you are a seasoned travel pro, or just starting out, ConTemporary Nursing Solutions brings 23 years of experience, and the commitment of a nurse owned organization, to your service. We look forward to chatting with you today!
Currently working on travel assignment. Contemporary has lots of contracts to choose from and the rates are very good.
Great staff and really like how they quickly respond to questions or concerns.
I love working for Contemporary! Everyone is so friendly & helpful!
Very professional organization and they are always available.
AnonymousShowing 1 - 5 of 7 reviews
a lot of contract in MD and DC where I like to work. Staffer is super helpful and keep me making money!
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Travel Team from Contemporary Healthcare Solutions to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.