Travel Medical Surgical Nurse$2,812/week
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start Date3/25/2024
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Love my Recruiter Alexandra!
I have been traveling off and on since the year 2000 and mostly on since 2017. Alexandra Borkowski, hands down has been an absolute one of the best Recruiters I have ever had. It keeps me staying with AHS staffing. She has gone the extra mile on more than one occasion. Including but not limited too getting me the first page of all my assignments over a two year period to assist me in getting Mortgage approval. She searches for housing for me whatever assignment I go too and makes valid suggestions and has found me housing on more than one occasion. She also responds in a timely fashion to phone calls, Texts or emails. And is a supportive listening ear when I run into "pickles". I cannot say enough good things about her or AHS. This is not my first rodeo and i can tell you hands down that Alex, stands way above all other Recruiter experiences I have had.
2 nurses found this helpful
A motto of ours has always been “Our business is only as good as the people working for us” and we work around the clock to establish complete satisfaction with our travelers and clients. Our goal is to build long-term relationships, and we know that doesn’t happen without honesty and integrity.
AHS NurseStat is proud a decorated, award-winning travel nurse staffing firm with thousands of job opportunities open nationwide. We are ready to serve you and make a difference in your life!
Explore the AHS Difference with us today!
About Edison, NJAs a Travel Medical Surgical Nurse in Edison, NJ here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Edison, NJ is slightly higher than the national average.
- Housing costs are the primary factor driving the higher cost of living.
- In summer, the average high temperature is around 85°F, and the average low is around 65°F.
- In winter, the average high temperature is around 40°F, and the average low is around 25°F.
- Short term rentals are available in Edison, NJ, and they can be found with relative ease.
- Edison, NJ is car-friendly, and public transportation options include buses and trains for easy commuting.
- Edison, NJ has a diverse population with a mix of various ethnicities.
- The age range is diverse, with a significant number of young families and older adults.
- Common health issues may include allergies and respiratory conditions due to seasonal changes.
- There is a large population of healthcare professionals, including travel nurses.
- Edison, NJ offers a variety of restaurants with diverse cuisines, vibrant art and music scene, opportunities for sports activities, and access to outdoor recreational areas.