Travel Nurse RN - Cardiac Cath Lab$2,745/week
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Company provided housing options
- Sick pay
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
Vancouver, nestled between the Pacific Coast and the Cascade Mountains, offers an eclectic mix of urban flair and scenic wonder. It's an ideal destination for a traveling nurse seeking adventure alongside professional growth.
This Cath Lab nursing position offers day shifts, allowing for balanced work life, and a competitive pay of $2745 weekly. Travel nursing is a rewarding and exciting career path, and RNnetwork has the best recruiters and support in the industry. We do our very best to get you the pay, location, schedule, and setting you want.
- We will provide you with the best service around the clock, wherever and whenever you need us, in a way that ensures you have a rewarding travel nurse experience.
- We build your trust by proving to you every day that you made the right decision when you chose RNnetwork as your travel nurse agency.
- RNnetwork recruiters are skilled across all nursing specialties and are expert in matching your abilities and preferences with the needs of our client facilities.
- Our recruiters handle all the details, from credentials and licensing to housing and travel arrangements.
- We’re always on call. You can call RNnetwork anytime, day or night for 24/7 access to an RNnetwork manager who will immediately take care of your needs.
Founded in 1824 as Fort Vancouver by the Hudson’s Bay Company, Vancouver is Washington State’s oldest city. It’s in the state's southwest region, just north of the Oregon state line, and connected to the Portland Metropolitan Area by two bridges crossing the Columbia River. Outdoorsy locals and visitors appreciate Vancouver’s many parks, including Esther Short Park. You also have access to the state's oldest town square, housing a community theater within an 1867 home, where a free movie and concert series takes place in July and August. At Old Apple Tree Park, visitors marvel at what's believed to be the oldest apple tree in the Pacific Northwest, planted in 1826. It's easy to stay active while enjoying the outdoors. The five-mile paved Waterfront Renaissance Trail runs from downtown east along the Columbia River to Wintler Community Park, which includes a beach area.