5x8 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Estimated total pay$2,590/week
- Estimated taxable pay$1,428/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,162/week
View all reviews
1 nurse found this helpful
Review of PHP on Feb 28, 2024
At PHP, you are always the first focus! For us, it isn’t simply about hiring staff, it’s about building a solid family of healthcare professionals by expanding their premium employment opportunities, guiding them through every step of the process, and providing them with the highest compensation and best benefit packages in the industry. With over 20 years of experience, travel contracts in all 50 states and internationally, and many industry awards and recognitions, Premier Healthcare Professionals focuses on quality, not quantity. That is our commitment!
View more details
Response timewithin a day
Jobs on Vivian11
About Evansville, INAs a travel nurse in Evansville, IN here's what you should know:
Cost of Living
- Evansville's cost of living is 13% lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Average summer highs are around 88°F, and winter lows are around 24°F.
- Short term rentals are relatively easy to find in Evansville, with options available in various neighborhoods.
- Evansville is car-friendly, with a well-maintained road network.
- Public transportation options are limited, so having a car is recommended.
- Evansville has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues include obesity and heart disease.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
Things to Do
- The city offers a variety of restaurants, art galleries, music venues, and sports facilities.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy the scenic Ohio River views, walking and biking paths, and urban parks like Garvin Park.