Travel Radiology Technician$2,690/week
Little Rock, AR
Cross Country Allied
5x8 hrs, Evenings
- Start Date3/24/2024
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
As an X-ray technologist, you will take medical images of patients for diagnostic purposes. Working in a hospital, outpatient center, private practice, imaging center or other healthcare facility, you'll prepare patients for X-rays, operate X-ray technology, process films for radiologists and physicians and handle patient records. You might also use other radiologic equipment such as CTs and MRIs.Minimum Requirements
- At least 1 year of recent experience as an x-ray technologist
- ARRT Certification
- BLS Certification (AHA)
- Current state license (if applicable)
- Private housing or generous housing allowance
- Comprehensive health insurance with prescription coverage
- Dependent health insurance with prescription coverage
- Competitive salaries
- Referral bonuses
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Direct deposit/free checking
- Unlimited free CE credits
Cross Country Allied
2 nurses found this helpful
About Little Rock, ARAs a Travel Radiology Technician in Little Rock, AR here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Little Rock is lower than the national average, making it an affordable city to live in.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living, providing a good balance for residents.
- Average summer highs in Little Rock range from 89°F to 93°F, while winter lows range from 30°F to 34°F.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Little Rock and can be found with relative ease, especially in the downtown area.
- Little Rock is car-friendly with a well-maintained road network.
- Public transportation options include buses and a streetcar system, providing convenient travel within the city.
- Little Rock has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include obesity and related complications.
- Little Rock also has a notable population of travel nurses due to its healthcare facilities.
- Little Rock offers a variety of activities including diverse restaurants, museums showcasing civil rights history, vibrant nightlife in the River Market Entertainment District, outdoor activities such as hiking in the surrounding area, and the Arkansas River Trail System for sports and outdoor enthusiasts.