Travel Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse$3,781/week
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start Date3/25/2024
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,975/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,806/week
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Continuing Education
- Sick pay
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
We need a Pediatrics - NICU Travel RN to make a positive impact on patient care!
There are Travel Nurses and then there are Travel Lead-ers! Lead Healthstaff is here to help you lead the charge forward in your healthcare career. Your needs, your preferences, and your desires matter above all else as we curate the perfect assignment options for you. Escape hospital politics for a high-paying and flexible lifestyle with low stress and full benefits.
Join the Traveler Tribe today!
Travel Nurse, Traveler, Contract Nurse - whatever you like to be called, Lead has the perfect position for you! We are looking for a Pediatrics - NICU Registered Nurse (RN) for our client in Salinas, California. They need a Travel RN to work 8hr Days, 40hrs per week. The position starts on 03/25/2024 and lasts for 13 weeks.
**You’ve seen the high pay and flexibility, now here are the exceptional benefits! **
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Free Professional Liability Insurance
- Pre-Tax Per Diem Allowance
- Travel, Licensure, and Certification Reimbursements
- Loyalty and Referral Rewards
*Please note the robots help maintain our job postings by talking with other robots. As you might expect, the robots aren`t the best communicators, and at times they make errors. That said, we teach them new things everyday, and are consistently proud of their progress!
Get Thalia as your recruiter!!!
I had Thalia as my recruiter! I cannot say enough good things about her and my experience. I have applied to over sixty jobs with Aya and no luck, after just a few applications with Lead Health I was matched with an assignment at my dream location. She was on top of all the things. I had no trouble with pay roll. I was able to extend my contract as well. She was constantly in contact with me, sent me multiple gift cards during the process. I would work with Lead Health over and over again. Currently looking for another assignment and I always look to see what they have to offer prior to looking at other companies.
About Salinas, CAAs a Travel Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse in Salinas, CA here's what you should know:
- Slightly higher than the national average, especially housing costs.
- Wages may not fully match the higher cost of living.
- Summer average high: 72°F, average low: 52°F.
- Winter average high: 63°F, average low: 43°F.
- Short term rentals are available but may require some searching due to demand.
- Car friendly city with limited public transportation options.
- Diverse population with a mix of age ranges.
- Common health issues include diabetes and obesity.
- Salinas has a growing community of travel nurses.
- Plenty of local restaurants offering diverse cuisines.
- Rich art and music scene with various cultural events.
- Opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking and biking.