Travel Nurse RN - Skilled Nursing Facility$2,580/week
Cross Country Nurses
3x12 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
As a medical/surgical skilled nursing RN (RN M/S-SNF), you will extend care to patients who are receiving care at a skilled nursing facility. This includes assessing their condition, starting intravenous (IV) lines, administering fluids and medications, changing dressings, monitoring vitals and documenting in patient charts. You'll also provide moral support and education to patients and families, promoting health, helping prevent disease and ensuring they have the tools to recover and prevent further health issues.Minimum Requirements
- At least 1 year of recent acute care experience in specialty
- Active RN license
- Private housing or generous housing allowance
- Comprehensive health insurance with prescription coverage
- Dependent health insurance with prescription coverage
- Competitive salaries
- Referral bonuses
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Direct deposit/free checking
- Unlimited free CE credits
Cross Country Nurses
Marie is super responsive! Helped me with everything, made sure I got raises. I did three contracts in Hawaii through her! Best time of my life. I will always keep Marie in mind for this company.
For a lot of contracts they don’t pay very well.
About Alturas, CAAs a Travel Skilled Nursing Facility Nurse in Alturas, CA here's what you should know:
- Alturas, CA has a cost of living slightly lower than the national average, making it an affordable option for travel nurses.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Alturas experiences a high desert climate with average summer highs around 88°F and winter lows around 20°F.
- Short term rentals may be limited in Alturas, but options can be found with some searching.
- Alturas is car-friendly with minimal traffic.
- Public transportation options are limited.
- Alturas has a small, close-knit community with a predominantly White population.
- The age range tends to be diverse, with potential common health issues including respiratory conditions due to the dry climate.
- There may not be a large population of travel nurses in the area.
- Alturas offers a quiet, rural lifestyle with some local restaurants and outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and birdwatching.
- The area also hosts events celebrating local art and culture.