Travel Outpatient Physical Therapist$2,488/week
Santa Clara, CA
Jackson Therapy Partners
- Start DateASAP
- Duration13 weeks
Provide expert physical therapy to patients with injuries or illnesses to help them improve movement, manage pain, and/or prevent the loss of mobility at state-of-the-art facilities across the U.S.
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy from accredited schools approved by the APTA.
- Must have credentials evaluated by one of these: FCCPT, ICD, ICA, IERF or IEC.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments (or longer) in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to impacting others, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full medical benefits and 401k matching plan
- 24/7 Recruiter available by text, phone, or email
- Competitive referral bonuses and rewards program
- Housing assistance available
- Travel and license reimbursement
Building Stronger Communities Together
Since 2006, Jackson Therapy Partners has provided allied and therapy staffing for over 1,300 rehab facilities, schools, outpatient clinics, hospitals, and skilled nursing facilities nationwide. Awarded Best of Staffing 2022 and Top Workplace by the Orlando Sentinel, our team of recruiters will inspire you, cheer you on, and lead with kindness while helping you build an adventurous, life-changing, travel career.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Jackson Therapy Partners
My experience with jasmine was amazing. Very helpful and professional.
About Santa Clara, CAAs a Travel Physical Therapist in Santa Clara, CA here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Santa Clara is significantly higher than the national average due to the high housing costs and overall expenses.
- Wages are relatively higher to match the cost of living.
- Santa Clara experiences a Mediterranean climate with hot, dry summers and mild, wet winters.
- Average summer highs are around 80-85°F, while winter lows can drop to 40-45°F.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Santa Clara, but they may be relatively more expensive and in high demand due to the area's popularity.
- Santa Clara is car-friendly with well-maintained roads and highways.
- Public transportation options include buses and light rail for convenient commuting.
- Santa Clara is a diverse city with a mix of ethnicities and age groups.
- Common health issues may include allergies due to the pollen in the air.
- The city has a significant population of travel nurses due to the presence of major healthcare facilities.
- Santa Clara offers a variety of activities including diverse restaurants, art galleries, music venues, and sports facilities.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy hiking, biking, and exploring nearby parks and nature reserves.