Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg / Telemetry$2,598/week
3x12 hrs, Flexible
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Our client is looking to add a Registered Nurse to their team.
- Location: Elmira, New York
- Duration: 13 Weeks
- Start Date: 03/04/2024
- Shift: 3x12 Rotating
- Current New York license
- Excellent interpersonal skills including patience, empathy, and compassion
- Effective communication skills, including active listening, writing, speaking and reading comprehension
- Fast and adaptive problem-solving abilities
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Why Work with Us
The success of Solomon Page is defined by our people. Offering a comprehensive benefits package, travel nurses have immediate access to medical coverage and ReviveHealth virtual care. Additionally, you are offered access to dental and vision coverage, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan, flexible spending, referral bonuses, ongoing training, and more. As an ESOP company, Solomon Page offers an employee stock ownership plan to all consultants. As a member of our traveler community, you will join a nurturing culture that fosters your career goals. Solomon Page can connect you with your next opportunity – whether it is in your hometown, or you are looking to travel to a new destination.
About Solomon Page Healthcare & Medical Staffing
Accredited by the Joint Commission with the Gold Seal of Approval, Solomon Page prides ourselves in developing long-term relationships with healthcare providers based on trust and respect. Our experienced Healthcare and Medical Staffing experts are committed to providing safe and quality patient care through our wide network of travel nurses, locum tenens, and allied resources. For more information and additional healthcare opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with Solomon Page on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
If you meet the required qualifications and are interested in this role, please apply today.
- ReviveHealth Virtual Care: Available immediately. Receive free, 100% company paid, virtual care access. Upon commencement of your employment, Solomon Page offers automatic enrollment into ReviveHealth, which offers concierge, membership-based access to virtual primary care, urgent care, mental health therapy, a vision program, and prescription medications.
- Medical Coverage: Available immediately. Whether you are looking to enroll in single or family insurance, you have immediate access to quality coverage.
- Dental Coverage: Available the 1st of the month after your hire date. We offer dental insurance to you and your dependents.
- Vision Coverage: Available the 1st of the month after your hire date. We offer vision insurance to you and your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits: Available the 1st of the month after your hire date. Set aside pre-tax money to pay for public transportation.
- 401K Plan: Associates can enroll in the 401K plan after they have worked 1000 hours.
- ESOP Benefits: As an ESOP company, Solomon Page offers an employee stock ownership plan.
- Referral Bonus: A cash bonus is offered for referring a candidate to Solomon Page who gets placed.
- Training & Support: Training programs and ongoing career coaching and support is offered to consultants.
About Elmira, NYAs a Travel Med Surg/Telemetry Nurse in Elmira, NY here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Elmira, NY is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Elmira experiences average summer highs of around 80°F and winter lows of about 15°F, with snowfall being common during the winter months.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Elmira, NY and can be relatively easy to find.
- Elmira is car-friendly, with convenient access to major highways.
- Public transportation options are available but may be limited compared to larger cities.
- Elmira has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues in the area may include allergies and respiratory conditions.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in Elmira, NY.
- Elmira offers a variety of restaurants, art galleries, and music venues.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy activities such as hiking, fishing, and boating in the nearby Finger Lakes region.