Travel Nurse RN - Ambulatory Care$2,732/week
Supplemental Health Care
- Start DateASAP
- Duration13 weeks
As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking Ambulatory Care RNs for openings at a hospital in Brooklyn, New York. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses and healthcare professionals so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
Ambulatory Care RN Contract Details:
- $2,440 - $2,732 per week
- 12-week contract with possibility to extend
- Various shifts available
- Travel pay packages including housing and meals allowance are available
Apply online today to learn more about these Ambulatory Care RN positions and to start the placement process.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round the clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry. To learn more about Share the Care, check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Current New York RN License / Certification
- American Heart Association BLS
- 1 to 2 years of recent relevant experience
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care
As recipients of the Best in Staffing Awards for both Client and Talent, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be among only 2% of staffing companies singled out for the distinction based on the real feedback of our employees and the clients we serve. SHC has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and is named among the Largest Health Care Staffing companies in the United States by Staffing Industry Analysts.
We are also thrilled to recognize our very own SLP, Dr. Kelly Byrd as the American Staffing Association 2024 National Staffing Employee of the Year and Health Care Sector All-Star. We’re honored to connect Dr. Byrd to employment, share her incredible story, and support her family literacy nonprofit.
For everyone that we serve, SHC is the place where caring hearts thrive.
About Brooklyn, NYAs a travel nurse in Brooklyn, NY here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Brooklyn is higher than the national average, especially in popular neighborhoods like Williamsburg and Dumbo.
- Wages may be higher to match the cost of living, but it's important to research specific job opportunities.
- The average high in summer is around 84°F (29°C) and the average low in winter is around 26°F (-3°C).
- Winters can be cold and snowy, while summers are warm and humid.
- Short term rentals can be found in Brooklyn, but they may be more limited and slightly more expensive compared to other areas.
- It's important to start the search early to secure a suitable place.
- Brooklyn is car-friendly, but parking can be a challenge in some neighborhoods.
- Public transportation, including subways and buses, is widely available and commonly used by residents.
- Brooklyn is known for its diversity, with a mix of cultures and age groups.
- Common health issues may include respiratory conditions due to urban air quality.
- There is a large population of travel nurses in Brooklyn, making it a popular destination for healthcare professionals.
- Brooklyn offers a vibrant food scene with diverse restaurants, a thriving art and music community, and plenty of outdoor activities in parks like Brooklyn Bridge Park and Prospect Park.
- Sports enthusiasts can also enjoy events at the Barclays Center.