Travel Nurse RN - Radiology$2,512/week
Supplemental Health Care
- Start DateASAP
- Duration13 weeks
Supplemental Health Care is working with a hospital in Bemidji, Minnesota to hire Interventional Radiology Registered Nurses. For more than 30 years, we've specialized in helping nurses find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you're just starting out or a veteran RN, we'd love to get to know you and talk about the options that are available.
Interventional Radiology RN Contract Details:
- $2,340 - $2,512 per week
- 13-week contract with possibility to extend
- 10-hour shifts with weekends off
- IR RN will work with the radiology team to provide patient care
- Travel pay packages including housing and meals allowance are available
If you'd like more detail on these Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round the clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry. To learn more about Share the Care, check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Current Minnesota Nursing License
- American Heart Association BLS
- 2 years of recent relevant nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care
7 nurses found this helpful
As recipients of the Best in Staffing Awards for both Client and Talent, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be among only 2% of staffing companies singled out for the distinction based on the real feedback of our employees and the clients we serve. SHC has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and is named among the Largest Health Care Staffing companies in the United States by Staffing Industry Analysts.
We are also thrilled to recognize our very own SLP, Dr. Kelly Byrd as the American Staffing Association 2024 National Staffing Employee of the Year and Health Care Sector All-Star. We’re honored to connect Dr. Byrd to employment, share her incredible story, and support her family literacy nonprofit.
For everyone that we serve, SHC is the place where caring hearts thrive.
About Bemidji, MNAs a Travel Radiology Nurse in Bemidji, MN here's what you should know:
- Bemidji's cost of living is slightly lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Average summer highs are around 79°F, and winter lows can drop to about 1°F.
- Be prepared for cold winters and mild summers.
- Short term rentals may be a bit limited, but there are options available.
- It's recommended to start the search early to secure furnished housing.
- Bemidji is car-friendly, and public transportation options are limited.
- Having a car is essential for getting around the area.
- Bemidji has a diverse community with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include seasonal affective disorder (SAD) due to the long winters.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Bemidji offers a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and boating.
- There are also local restaurants, art galleries, and music venues to explore.
- Sports enthusiasts can enjoy hockey and other winter activities.