Travel Telemetry PCU Nurse$2,540/week
Core Medical Group
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Company provided housing options
- Sick pay
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Discount program
Client in MA seeking Registered Nurse - MedSurg / Telemetry (Nursing) (RN) to work
You'll be surprised how much Massachusetts has to offer in so small a state - great beaches, outdoor fun, fresh-caught seafood, major-league sports, and a wealth of cultural activities.If your idea of a perfect getaway is to head straight to the shore, you'll find some pretty spectacular places to set your beach umbrella. If you prefer outside activity, Massachusetts' parks, mountains, and rivers offer wide-open spaces and a chance to hike, bike, canoe, or rocket through whitewater rapids on a raft. Or relive the excitement and drama of America's past with our living history museums and walking trails will transport you back in time.
CoreMedical Group has hundreds of exciting and rewarding travel assignments throughout the country for Travel Allied Professionals and Travel Nurses. Plus, we're the only healthcare staffing company to offer our travelers a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can earn our Club CoreMed vacation by working contracts and referring other travel professionals.
As a travel allied professional or a traveling nurse with CoreMedical Group, you are eligible for some of the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Free Private Housing or a Generous Housing Allowance
- Health Insurance coverage, Medical/Dental/Vision
- $50K in Free Life Insurance coverage
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance & Reimbursement
- Matching 401K
- Referral Bonus $$ Program
- Club CoreMed Trip Points
- Plus much more!
*Estimate of weekly payments is intended for informational purposes and includes hourly wages, as well as reimbursements for meal & incidental expenses, and housing expenses incurred on behalf of the Company. Any benefits (medical/dental/vision) are in addition to the weekly pay. Please speak with your Recruiter for additional details. Estimated payments are subject to change until formal offer of assignment is made and accepted.
Core Medical Group
About Beverly, MAAs a Travel Telemetry PCU Nurse in Beverly, MA here's what you should know:
- Slightly higher than the national average, particularly housing costs.
- Wages generally match the higher cost of living.
- Average summer highs of 80°F and winter lows of 20°F.
- Short term rentals are available but may require some searching.
- Options include furnished apartments and rental homes.
- Car friendliness with easy access to major highways.
- Limited public transportation, but nearby commuter rail to Boston.
- Diverse population with a mix of age ranges.
- Common health issues include allergies and respiratory conditions.
- Beverly has a growing community of travel nurses.
- Plenty of restaurants offering diverse cuisines, local art galleries, music venues, and community sports leagues.
- Outdoor activities include beaches, parks, and hiking trails.