Travel Surgical Technologist$2,376/week
Mount Vernon, WA
4x10 hrs, Flexible
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown4x10 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Company provided housing options
- Sick pay
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
RNnetwork has an excellent travel opportunity for a provider experienced in the following specialty: Technologist-Surgical Technologist. This opportunity will be available in Mount Vernon, WA. The Surgical position will cover and provide care within that unit. The facility needs an experienced provider to help care for their patients. Your schedule or shifts for this assignment will be: .
Travel nursing is a rewarding and exciting career path, and RNNetwork has the best recruiters and support in the industry. We do our very best to get you the pay, location, schedule, and setting you want. Contact us today to find your next travel assignment!
Specialty: Registered Nurse - Surgical
- We will provide you with the best service around the clock, wherever and whenever you need us, in a way that ensures you have a rewarding travel nurse experience.
- We build your trust by proving to you every day that you made the right decision when you chose RNnetwork as your travel nurse agency.
- RNnetwork recruiters are skilled across all nursing specialties and are expert in matching your abilities and preferences with the needs of our client facilities.
- Our recruiters handle all the details, from credentials and licensing to housing and travel arrangements.
- We’re always on call. You can call RNnetwork anytime, day or night for 24/7 access to an RNnetwork manager who will immediately take care of your needs.
About Mount Vernon, WAAs a Travel Surgical Technologist in Mount Vernon, WA here's what you should know:
- Mount Vernon's cost of living is slightly higher than the national average, with housing costs being the primary factor.
- Wages may not fully match the higher cost of living.
- Summer average highs are around 75°F, and winter average lows are around 35°F.
- Short term rentals can be found in Mount Vernon, but availability may vary.
- It's advisable to start the search early.
- Mount Vernon is car-friendly, with public transportation options available but limited compared to larger cities.
- The population is diverse, with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include allergies due to the agricultural surroundings.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Mount Vernon offers a variety of restaurants, especially focusing on local seafood.
- There are also art galleries, music events, and outdoor activities such as hiking and birdwatching.