Travel CT Technologist$2,562/week
Iowa City, IA
Supplemental Health Care
- Start DateASAP
- Duration13 weeks
Supplemental Health Care has been named Best in Staffing based on real feedback from our working healthcare professionals, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be a partner to every person we work with. For our CT Technologists, that means experienced support from our dedicated recruiters to assist you in every step of finding your next job. We’re currently hiring in Iowa City, Iowa to support a hospital in need of CT Techs.
CT Tech Contract Details:
- $2,400 - $2,562 per week
- 13-week contract with possibility to extend
- Day or Night shifts are available
- Most contracts are for 10-hour shifts, full-time weekly hours.
- Duties will include but are not limited to using computerized tomography equipment to capture diagnostic images, sterilizing radiologic equipment to ensure the safety of patients, explaining scanning procedures to patients, and evaluating CT scans to determine whether they are of good technical quality.
- Travel pay packages including housing and meals allowance are available
Apply online today to learn more about this CT Technologist position and to start the placement process.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round the clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry. To learn more about Share the Care, check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Iowa Fluoroscopy License ARRT
- Completion of JRCERT radiologic technology program
- Iowa Radiologic Technologist License
- 1 year of recent relevant experience
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care
7 nurses found this helpful
As recipients of the Best in Staffing Awards for both Client and Talent, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be among only 2% of staffing companies singled out for the distinction based on the real feedback of our employees and the clients we serve. SHC has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and is named among the Largest Health Care Staffing companies in the United States by Staffing Industry Analysts.
We are also thrilled to recognize our very own SLP, Dr. Kelly Byrd as the American Staffing Association 2024 National Staffing Employee of the Year and Health Care Sector All-Star. We’re honored to connect Dr. Byrd to employment, share her incredible story, and support her family literacy nonprofit.
For everyone that we serve, SHC is the place where caring hearts thrive.
About Iowa City, IAAs a Travel CT Technologist in Iowa City, IA here's what you should know:
- Slightly lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up well with the cost of living.
- Average summer highs of 84°F and winter lows of 14°F.
- Expect warm summers and cold winters.
- Short-term rentals are available and relatively easy to find, especially near the university.
- Car-friendly city with ample parking.
- Limited public transportation options, but the compact size makes it bike-friendly.
- Diverse population with a mix of age ranges.
- Common health issues include allergies, respiratory conditions, and obesity.
- Iowa City has a large population of travel nurses due to the presence of the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
- Plenty of restaurants offering diverse cuisines, vibrant art and music scene, college sports events, and numerous outdoor activities including hiking, biking, and water sports near the Iowa River.