Travel Electrophysiology Technician$2,820/week
Cross Country Allied
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
As a cardiac Cath lab technologist in electrophysiology, you'll help assess patients' cardiac electrical systems. Working in an operating room, cardiac Cath lab or similar healthcare facility, you'll prepare equipment, assist the surgeon, monitor patient vitals, help maintain sterile conditions and more. You'll play an important role in caring for patients who have arrythmia or other heart conditions.Minimum Requirements
- At least 1 year of recent acute care experience in electrophysiology
- ARRT Certification
- BLS Certification (AHA)
- Current state license
- Private housing or generous housing allowance
- Comprehensive health insurance with prescription coverage
- Dependent health insurance with prescription coverage
- Competitive salaries
- Referral bonuses
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Direct deposit/free checking
- Unlimited free CE credits
Cross Country Allied
2 nurses found this helpful
About Toledo, OHAs a travel nurse in Toledo, OH here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Toledo is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living, providing good value for residents.
- The average high in summer is around 82°F, while the average low in winter is around 18°F, so be prepared for a wide range of temperatures throughout the year.
- Short term rentals are relatively easy to find in Toledo, with various options available for furnished housing to accommodate travel nurses.
- Toledo is fairly car-friendly, with a well-maintained road network.
- Public transportation options are also available, including buses and a trolley system.
- Toledo has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include respiratory conditions due to industrial factors.
- There is a significant population of travel nurses in Toledo, providing a supportive community for those in the healthcare profession.
- Toledo offers a range of activities, including waterfront dining at The Docks, exploring the well-preserved Victorian homes in the Old West End, visiting the Toledo Museum of Art, the National Museum of the Great Lakes, and the Toledo Zoo.
- There are also various dining options at the Erie Street Market and opportunities for outdoor adventures.