Travel Interventional Radiology Nurse$2,883/week
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Working with Julia Hill has been absolutely wonderful thus far in my travel contract with PHP. She was very quick to submit me to my position, knowing that they go very fast. She was also able to negotiate with my facility about my schedule, which meant the world to me. I was able to get 2 8 hr shifts and 2 12 hr shifts, instead of the 5 8 hr shifts that the facility posted for. Every time I have a question or concern she is on the ball right away, and is very thorough with her responses. I would recommend PHP as a company as well as Julia as a recruiter. You guys rock !
About Puyallup, WAAs a travel nurse in Puyallup, WA here's what you should know:
- Slightly higher than the national average, with housing costs being the main contributor.
- Wages generally match up with the cost of living.
- Summer average highs of 75-80°F and lows of 50-55°F.
- Winter average highs of 45-50°F and lows of 35-40°F.
- Short term rentals are available but may require some searching.
- Consider contacting local real estate agencies for assistance.
- Car friendly city with easy access to major highways.
- Limited public transportation options, so having a car is recommended.
- Diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues include allergies and respiratory conditions due to the pollen and air quality.
- Puyallup has a growing community of travel nurses.
- Plenty of restaurants offering diverse cuisines, local art galleries, live music venues, and sports facilities.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy nearby hiking trails and parks.