Travel CT Technologist$3,481/week
5x8 hrs, Nights
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration12 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$961/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$2,520/week
Working with Julia Hill has been absolutely wonderful thus far in my travel contract with PHP. She was very quick to submit me to my position, knowing that they go very fast. She was also able to negotiate with my facility about my schedule, which meant the world to me. I was able to get 2 8 hr shifts and 2 12 hr shifts, instead of the 5 8 hr shifts that the facility posted for. Every time I have a question or concern she is on the ball right away, and is very thorough with her responses. I would recommend PHP as a company as well as Julia as a recruiter. You guys rock !
About Cambridge, MAAs a Travel CT Technologist in Cambridge, MA here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Cambridge is higher than the national average, with housing costs being the most significant factor.
- Wages may be higher to match the cost of living.
- Summer average highs: 80°F, average lows: 60°F.
- Winter average highs: 40°F, average lows: 20°F.
- Short term rentals can be found in Cambridge, but they may be more expensive due to the high demand from students and professionals.
- Cambridge is public transportation friendly with access to buses and subways.
- It is also bike-friendly, but parking can be challenging.
- Cambridge is diverse with a mix of students, professionals, and families.
- Common health issues may include stress-related conditions due to the academic and professional environment.
- There is a large population of travel nurses due to the presence of prestigious medical and educational institutions.
- Cambridge offers a vibrant food scene with diverse restaurants, a rich art and music culture, and plenty of outdoor activities along the Charles River.
- There are also numerous museums and historic sites to explore.