Travel Nurse RN - House Supervisor$3,380/week
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start Date3/25/2024
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Referral bonus
- Benefits start day 1
- Employee assistance programs
Great company for travel CNAs
I did my first assignment as a travel CNA through Uniti and loved it. My recruiter made sure I was placed in a good area and helped me learn about the travel industry as a new traveler. It made me much more comfortable as I am a young healthcare professional.
About Salinas, CAAs a travel nurse in Salinas, CA here's what you should know:
- Slightly higher than the national average, especially housing costs.
- Wages may not fully match the higher cost of living.
- Summer average high: 72°F, average low: 52°F.
- Winter average high: 63°F, average low: 43°F.
- Short term rentals are available but may require some searching due to demand.
- Car friendly city with limited public transportation options.
- Diverse population with a mix of age ranges.
- Common health issues include diabetes and obesity.
- Salinas has a growing community of travel nurses.
- Plenty of local restaurants offering diverse cuisines.
- Rich art and music scene with various cultural events.
- Opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking and biking.