Travel Multi-modality Technologist$3,410/week
Oak Bluffs, MA
5x8 hrs, Flexible
- Start Date4/1/2024
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration23 weeks
Our client is looking to add an X-ray Tech to their team. The X-ray Tech will produce radiographic images based on each patient’s needs and physicians’ orders. Under the direction of the head of the Radiology Department, the X-ray Tech will maintain an orderly room and processes set by the medical facility.
- Location: Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
- Duration: 23 Weeks
- Start Date: 04/01/2024
- Shift: 5x8 Rotating
- Completed training at an accredited program
- Current state License
- Excellent interpersonal skills including patience, empathy, and compassion
- Effective communication skills
- Fast and adaptive problem-solving abilities
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Why Work with Us
The success of Solomon Page is defined by our people. Healthcare providers are offered a comprehensive benefits program including a robust medical benefits package. Additionally, you are offered access to dental and vision coverage, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan, flexible spending, referral bonuses, ongoing training, and more. Finally, as an ESOP company, Solomon Page offers an employee stock ownership plan to all consultants. As a member of our provider community, you will join a nurturing culture that fosters your career goals.
About Solomon Page Healthcare & Medical Staffing
Accredited by the Joint Commission with the Gold Seal of Approval, Solomon Page prides ourselves in developing long-term relationships with healthcare providers based on trust and respect. Our experienced Healthcare and Medical Staffing experts are committed to providing safe and quality patient care through our wide network of travel nurses, locum tenens, and allied resources. For more information and additional healthcare opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with Solomon Page on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
If you meet the required qualifications and are interested in this role, please apply today.
- ReviveHealth Virtual Care: Available immediately. Receive free, 100% company paid, virtual care access. Upon commencement of your employment, Solomon Page offers automatic enrollment into ReviveHealth, which offers concierge, membership-based access to virtual primary care, urgent care, mental health therapy, a vision program, and prescription medications.
- Medical Coverage: Available immediately. Whether you are looking to enroll in single or family insurance, you have immediate access to quality coverage.
- Dental Coverage: Available the 1st of the month after your hire date. We offer dental insurance to you and your dependents.
- Vision Coverage: Available the 1st of the month after your hire date. We offer vision insurance to you and your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits: Available the 1st of the month after your hire date. Set aside pre-tax money to pay for public transportation.
- 401K Plan: Associates can enroll in the 401K plan after they have worked 1000 hours.
- ESOP Benefits: As an ESOP company, Solomon Page offers an employee stock ownership plan.
- Referral Bonus: A cash bonus is offered for referring a candidate to Solomon Page who gets placed.
- Training & Support: Training programs and ongoing career coaching and support is offered to consultants.