Travel Medical Surgical Nurse$3,398/week
4x12 hrs, Nights
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown4x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$2,236/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,162/week
Used Leaderstat for my first assignment and have thus far had an awesome experience. I had reached out to several travel agencies and my recruiter Rebecca was the most aggressive with finding me an assignment and was able to get me a contract in only a couple days. When my references were slow to fill out the emailed forms Rebecca reached out to them and was able to get things moving. After a week or so of being my recruiter Rebecca was promoted within Leaderstat and while I haven’t had as much interaction with my new recruiter she has been there to answer my questions and find answers when I needed her. I will be doing more contracts with this company!
About Bangor, MEAs a Travel Medical Surgical Nurse in Bangor, ME here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Bangor, ME is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living, providing a good balance for residents.
- In summer, average highs are around 80°F, while in winter, average lows can drop to around 10°F.
- Residents experience distinct seasons, with warm summers and cold winters.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Bangor, ME.
- They can be relatively easy to find, especially with the assistance of local real estate agencies or online rental platforms.
- Bangor is fairly car-friendly, with relatively low traffic congestion.
- Public transportation options are available but may be limited compared to larger cities.
- Bangor, ME has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include seasonal allergies and cold-related illnesses during winter.
- There is a notable population of travel nurses due to the presence of healthcare facilities in the area.
- Bangor offers a vibrant dining scene with a variety of cuisines, including unique twists on lobster, Italian, Japanese, Indian, Mexican, and Thai.
- The city also features theater, dance, music, art, film, and a multitude of craft breweries.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking, and scenic walks along the Penobscot River.