Travel CT Technologist$2,500/week
Travel CT Technologist$2,500/week
5x8 hrs, Evenings
Posted 2 days ago
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration12 weeks
Estimated total pay$2,500/week
- Estimated taxable pay$1,200/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,300/week
- Weekly pay
- Medical benefits
ARRT (R); Call: 1 in 4 rotation for Friday 2300-Sat 0700: Weekends: None; Holidays: as needed but usually 1:4 rotation; Experience in Toshiba and Siemens CT scanners, EPIC; may need to float to Mercy and/or Calumet if needed.
View all reviews
I am truly amazed by the professionalism, helpfulness and incite of this team. Not only am I happy choosing them I am also grateful for the opportunities they presented to me.
2 nurses found this helpful
Review of Suryakant Rana on Feb 18, 2024
Radiology Technologist (Allied Health Professional)
Established in 2000, LanceSoft is a Certified MBE and Woman-Owned organization. Lancesoft Inc. is one of the highest rated companies in the industry. We have been recognized as one of the Largest Staffing firms and ranked in the top 50 fastest Growing Healthcare Staffing firms in 2022. Lancesoft offers short- and long-term contracts, permanent placements, and travel opportunities to credentialed and experienced professionals throughout the United States. We pride ourselves on having industry leading benefits. We understand the importance of partnering with an expert who values your needs, which is why we’re 100% committed to finding you an assignment that best matches your career and lifestyle goals. Our team of experienced career specialists takes the time to understand your needs and match you with the right job Lancesoft has been chosen by Staffing Industry Analysts as one of the Best Staffing Firms to Work for.LanceSoft specializes in providing Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs/LVNs, Social Workers, Medical Assistants, and Certified Nursing Assistants to work in Acute Care Centers, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Long-Term Care centers, Rehab Facilities, Behavioral Health Centers, Drug & Alcohol Facilities, Home Health & Community Health, Urgent Care Clinics, and many other provider-based facilities.
View more details
Response timewithin an hour
Jobs on Vivian3
About Appleton, WIAs a Travel CT Technologist in Appleton, WI here's what you should know:
Cost of Living
- The cost of living in Appleton, WI is slightly lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Average summer highs in Appleton, WI are around 80-85°F, while winter lows can drop to 10-15°F.
- Short-term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Appleton, WI and can be relatively easy to find, especially through online platforms.
- Appleton, WI is car-friendly with well-maintained roads and ample parking.
- Public transportation options are also available, including bus services.
- Appleton, WI has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include seasonal allergies due to the change in weather.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
Things to Do
- Appleton, WI offers a variety of restaurants, art galleries, music venues, and sports activities.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy parks, hiking trails, and nearby lakes for recreational activities.
Browse similar jobs
View all similar jobs