Travel MRI Technologist$2,376/week
- Start Date3/11/2024
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Referral bonus
- License and certification reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs
- MRI Technologist (2 years)
- State license or compact license in Montana
Why Choose RKA Healthcare?
Dedicated and experienced healthcare staffing professionals that put our travelers first. You will have an experienced recruiter that works with you one on one to really understand what YOUR specific needs are. RKA Healthcare is a Certified Minority Owned Company Small Business. We take pride knowing you WILL receive the best support from anyone on our team!Contact today for more information!
Mr. Josh Lessing is a nice guy/person. He really follow-up and always find a way to make his staff happy. I love working with him. He always looks for a competitive contracts and salary. Thank you again for all your help Mr. Josh! James BSN, RN.
About Billings, MTAs a Travel MRI Technologist in Billings, MT here's what you should know:
- Billings has a lower cost of living compared to many similarly-sized cities, making it a surprisingly affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Average summer highs range from 80-90°F, while winter lows range from 15-25°F.
- Short term rentals are available and relatively easy to find in Billings.
- Billings is car-friendly with easily navigable roads.
- Public transportation options are available but may be limited compared to larger cities.
- Billings has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include seasonal allergies and respiratory conditions due to the dry climate.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Billings offers a variety of activities including award-winning restaurants, rodeos, Pictograph Cave State Park, ZooMontana, the Western Heritage Center, and a vibrant arts and music scene.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy the natural beauty of Yellowstone Valley, Beartooth Mountains, and Absaroka Mountains.