Travel Physical Therapist$2,671/week
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,320/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,351/week
RECRUITER MADDIE...THE BEST!
Maddie is my recruiter and has been professional, kind, encouraging, and always there to help and support any issues. The job is amazing, and I contribute a lot of that to Maddie, who follows through and is supportive. Kelly Atascadero State Hospital RN
About Oakland, CAAs a Travel Physical Therapist in Oakland, CA here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Oakland is higher than the national average, especially housing costs.
- However, wages generally match up with the higher cost of living.
- Summer average highs are around 72-75°F, and winter average lows are around 45-48°F.
- Short term rentals are available in Oakland, but they may require some searching due to high demand in the area.
- Oakland is relatively car-friendly, but public transportation options such as buses, BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit), and ferries are also available for getting around.
- Oakland is a diverse city with a wide range of ethnicities and ages.
- Common health issues may include respiratory conditions due to air quality.
- There is a large population of travel nurses in the area.
- Oakland offers a variety of activities including fine dining, waterfront excursions, walks and cruises around Lake Merritt, museums, art galleries, shops, performing arts venues, and musical performances at historic theaters.