Travel Nurse RN - First Assist$3,242/week
Supplemental Health Care
- Start DateASAP
- Duration13 weeks
As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking First Assist RNs for openings at a hospital in Keene, New Hampshire. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses and healthcare professionals so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
First Assist RN Contract Details:
- $3,060 - $3,242 per week
- 13-week contract with possibility to extend
- Various shifts available
- Travel pay packages including housing and meals allowance are available
Apply online today to learn more about these First Assist RN positions and to start the placement process.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round the clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry. To learn more about Share the Care, check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Current New Hampshire RN License / Certification
- American Heart Association BLS
- 1 to 2 years of recent relevant experience
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care
7 nurses found this helpful
As recipients of the Best in Staffing Awards for both Client and Talent, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be among only 2% of staffing companies singled out for the distinction based on the real feedback of our employees and the clients we serve. SHC has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and is named among the Largest Health Care Staffing companies in the United States by Staffing Industry Analysts.
We are also thrilled to recognize our very own SLP, Dr. Kelly Byrd as the American Staffing Association 2024 National Staffing Employee of the Year and Health Care Sector All-Star. We’re honored to connect Dr. Byrd to employment, share her incredible story, and support her family literacy nonprofit.
For everyone that we serve, SHC is the place where caring hearts thrive.
About Keene, NHAs a travel nurse in Keene, NH here's what you should know:
- Keene's cost of living is slightly higher than the national average, with housing costs being the main contributor.
- Wages may be slightly lower compared to the cost of living.
- In summer, average highs are around 80°F, and average lows in winter are around 10°F.
- Short-term rentals can be found in Keene, but availability may vary depending on the season.
- It's advisable to start the search early.
- Keene is car-friendly, with easy access to parking.
- Public transportation options are limited, so having a car is recommended for getting around.
- Keene has a diverse community with a mix of age ranges.
- Common health issues include respiratory conditions due to colder winters.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Keene offers a variety of restaurants, art galleries, and music venues.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy hiking, biking, and skiing in the nearby mountains.