Travel Ultrasound Technologist$3,160/week
Cross Country Allied
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start Date3/24/2024
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration16 weeks
As an echo ultrasonographer, echo, also called an echocardiographer or cardiac sonographer, you will use echocardiograms to take images of patients' hearts. Working in a hospital, outpatient center, private practice, imaging center or other healthcare facility, you'll prepare patients for echocardiograms, operate equipment, process images for radiologists and physicians and handle patient records.Minimum Requirements
- At least 1 year of recent experience in relevant setting and specialty
- ARMDS or CCI National Certification
- BLS Certification (AHA)
- Current state license (if applicable)
- Private housing or generous housing allowance
- Comprehensive health insurance with prescription coverage
- Dependent health insurance with prescription coverage
- Competitive salaries
- Referral bonuses
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Direct deposit/free checking
- Unlimited free CE credits
Cross Country Allied
About Burlington, VTAs a travel nurse in Burlington, VT here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Burlington, VT is higher than the national average, with housing costs being a significant factor.
- Wages may not fully match up with the higher cost of living.
- Average summer highs range from 75°F to 80°F, while winter lows range from 10°F to 20°F.
- Short-term rentals can be found in Burlington, VT, but availability may vary based on the season and demand.
- Burlington is relatively car-friendly, but it also offers public transportation options such as buses and a waterfront shuttle.
- Burlington, VT has a diverse population with a mix of age ranges.
- Common health issues may include seasonal allergies and cold-related illnesses.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Burlington offers a variety of activities including a vibrant restaurant scene, arts and cultural events, live music venues, opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking and cruises on Lake Champlain, and access to the scenic beauty of Mt.
- Philo State Park.