Travel Progressive Care Nurse$2,576/week
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Company provided housing options
- Sick pay
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
RNnetwork has an excellent travel opportunity for a provider experienced in the following specialty: RN-Medical/Surgical. This opportunity will be available in Biddeford, ME. The Special Care Unit position will cover and provide care within that unit. The facility needs an experienced provider to help care for their patients. Your schedule or shifts for this assignment will be: 7:00 PM - 07:00 AM.
Travel nursing is a rewarding and exciting career path, and RNNetwork has the best recruiters and support in the industry. We do our very best to get you the pay, location, schedule, and setting you want. Contact us today to find your next travel assignment!
Specialty: Registered Nurse - Special Care Unit
Shift: 7:00 PM - 07:00 AM
- We will provide you with the best service around the clock, wherever and whenever you need us, in a way that ensures you have a rewarding travel nurse experience.
- We build your trust by proving to you every day that you made the right decision when you chose RNnetwork as your travel nurse agency.
- RNnetwork recruiters are skilled across all nursing specialties and are expert in matching your abilities and preferences with the needs of our client facilities.
- Our recruiters handle all the details, from credentials and licensing to housing and travel arrangements.
- We’re always on call. You can call RNnetwork anytime, day or night for 24/7 access to an RNnetwork manager who will immediately take care of your needs.