Travel Radiology Technician$2,779/week
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- SettingPrimary Care/Outpatient Clinic
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Company provided housing options
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Discount program
American Traveler is offering a traveling X-Ray Tech assignment in Wayne New Jersey.
- Current professional license as required by the state
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid BLS through the American Heart Association
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific travel positions.
- RN positions require at least one year of recent experience in specialty and a like setting.
American Traveler Benefits
- Customized compensation and benefits package
- Insurance coverage that suits your needs, including day one options
- Generous housing allowance or company-arranged accommodations
- Tax advantage options that can increase your take-home
- Travel and licensure reimbursements, referral bonuses, continuing education, and more
Kristin is an amazing recruiter. This is my first travel assignment. She was with me every step of the way. When I have questions she is there to answer them or make sure she puts me in touch with someone who can. She does check ins with me which I greatly appreciate. It makes you feel like you are not just a number but a person that matters. Thank you Kristin
About Wayne, NJAs a Travel Radiology Technician in Wayne, NJ here's what you should know:
- Wayne's cost of living is slightly higher than the national average.
- Wages are generally competitive with the higher cost of living.
- In summer, average highs are around 85°F, and average lows are around 65°F.
- In winter, average highs are around 40°F, and average lows are around 20°F.
- Short term rentals are available in Wayne, and they can be relatively easy to find, especially through online platforms.
- Wayne is car-friendly, as it is a suburban area with ample parking.
- Public transportation options include buses for commuting to nearby cities.
- Wayne has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include allergies and respiratory conditions due to seasonal changes.
- There is a moderate population of travel nurses in the area.
- Wayne offers a variety of restaurants, including diverse cuisines.
- There are opportunities for art and music appreciation, as well as local sports activities.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy parks and recreational areas.