Travel Nurse RN - Manager$2,762/week
- Start Date3/15/2024
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Why choose Host Healthcare?
Because a great Host provides a worry-free travel experience and always puts your needs first. Our passionate and transparent team members have made Host Healthcare the #1 ranked Travel Healthcare company in the U.S. Our recruiters act not only as your dedicated travel career mentor but also as your #1 advocate. When you work with us, you can trust that we will help you with everything from travel, to housing, and acting as a liaison between you and the facility. We’ve got your back!
Travel Happy With Host Healthcare
- We offer the best pay for our travelers
- Day one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- License, travel, tuition, and scrub reimbursement
- Matching 401k
- Deluxe private housing or generous housing stipend
- Discounts to your favorite activities, restaurants, health & beauty brands, shopping and hotels
Chris was an excellent recruiter to work with! He helped me to navigate the ups and downs of waiting an extended period of time for an RN license. He was patient, professional, encouraging, personable, and proactive. I would be happy to work with him again in the future. He was definitely my favorite person I worked with within the entire agency of Host Healthcare!
About Alturas, CAAs a travel nurse in Alturas, CA here's what you should know:
- Alturas, CA has a cost of living slightly lower than the national average, making it an affordable option for travel nurses.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Alturas experiences a high desert climate with average summer highs around 88°F and winter lows around 20°F.
- Short term rentals may be limited in Alturas, but options can be found with some searching.
- Alturas is car-friendly with minimal traffic.
- Public transportation options are limited.
- Alturas has a small, close-knit community with a predominantly White population.
- The age range tends to be diverse, with potential common health issues including respiratory conditions due to the dry climate.
- There may not be a large population of travel nurses in the area.
- Alturas offers a quiet, rural lifestyle with some local restaurants and outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and birdwatching.
- The area also hosts events celebrating local art and culture.