Travel Electrophysiology Lab Nurse$2,802/week
Supplemental Health Care
- Start DateASAP
- Duration13 weeks
Supplemental Health Care is seeking Electrophysiology Lab RNs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for a 12-week assignment at a partnering hospital. Named Best in Staffing based on real feedback from our working nurses and healthcare professionals, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be a partner to every nurse and healthcare professional we work with.
Electrophysiology Lab RN Contract Details:
- $2,500 - $2,802 per week
- 12-week contract with possibility to extend
- Various shifts available
- Travel pay packages including housing and meals allowance are available
Apply online today to learn more about these Electrophysiology Lab RN positions and to start the placement process.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round the clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry. To learn more about Share the Care, check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Current Pennsylvania RN License / Certification
- American Heart Association BLS
- 1 to 2 years of recent relevant experience
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care
As recipients of the Best in Staffing Awards for both Client and Talent, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be among only 2% of staffing companies singled out for the distinction based on the real feedback of our employees and the clients we serve. SHC has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and is named among the Largest Health Care Staffing companies in the United States by Staffing Industry Analysts.
We are also thrilled to recognize our very own SLP, Dr. Kelly Byrd as the American Staffing Association 2024 National Staffing Employee of the Year and Health Care Sector All-Star. We’re honored to connect Dr. Byrd to employment, share her incredible story, and support her family literacy nonprofit.
For everyone that we serve, SHC is the place where caring hearts thrive.
Philadelphia is one of the most exciting cities for history enthusiasts but offers plenty for art lovers and those who appreciate good food and drink. Probably its biggest claim to fame is Independence Hall, where the Founding Fathers of America met to debate and eventually signed the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. Visitors also marvel at the famously cracked Liberty Bell at Independence National Historical Park. At the burial grounds of Christ Church are the graves of Benjamin Franklin and his wife. While many come to the Philadelphia Museum of Art to re-enact the famous scene from Rocky on its steps, it houses a vast collection of works from around the world. The historic Reading Terminal Market dates back to 1892 as the oldest farmer's market in the country, offering fresh seafood, meat, produce and other local foods.