Travel Nurse RN - Oncology$3,104/week
4x12 hrs, Nights
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown4x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,690/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,414/week
- Referral bonus
- Benefits start day 1
- Employee assistance programs
Great company for travel CNAs
I did my first assignment as a travel CNA through Uniti and loved it. My recruiter made sure I was placed in a good area and helped me learn about the travel industry as a new traveler. It made me much more comfortable as I am a young healthcare professional.
About Charlottesville, VAAs a travel nurse in Charlottesville, VA here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Charlottesville is slightly higher than the national average.
- Wages may not fully match the higher cost of living.
- Average summer highs range from 85-88°F, and winter lows range from 24-27°F.
- Short term rentals are available in Charlottesville, and they can be found with some ease, especially in the downtown area.
- Charlottesville is car-friendly, but public transportation options are somewhat limited.
- Charlottesville has a diverse population with a mix of age ranges.
- Common health issues may include allergies due to the surrounding natural environment.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Charlottesville offers a variety of activities including trendy coffee shops, outdoor eateries, indie music concerts, hiking trails in Shenandoah National Park, and exploring the historical sites related to Thomas Jefferson's legacy.