Travel Nurse RN - Care Manager$3,383/week
3x12 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Working with Julia Hill has been absolutely wonderful thus far in my travel contract with PHP. She was very quick to submit me to my position, knowing that they go very fast. She was also able to negotiate with my facility about my schedule, which meant the world to me. I was able to get 2 8 hr shifts and 2 12 hr shifts, instead of the 5 8 hr shifts that the facility posted for. Every time I have a question or concern she is on the ball right away, and is very thorough with her responses. I would recommend PHP as a company as well as Julia as a recruiter. You guys rock !
About Colton, CAAs a travel nurse in Colton, CA here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Colton, CA is slightly higher than the national average.
- However, wages generally match up with the cost of living.
- The average high in summer is around 95°F, while the average low in winter is around 42°F.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Colton, CA and can be found with relative ease.
- Colton is car-friendly with easy access to major highways.
- Public transportation options are also available.
- Colton, CA has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include respiratory conditions due to air quality.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Colton offers a variety of restaurants, including diverse cuisines.
- There are also opportunities for art and music appreciation, as well as sports and outdoor activities in the surrounding areas.