Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg$2,044/week
3x12 hrs, Nights
- Start Date3/25/2024
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$2,043/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1/week
Pramod Kumar is responsive connect with me right away. He is at this time submitting me for assignment. I hope to get word by Monday I’m willing to drive Illinois and Indiana license experience LPN of 18 years. Great attitude solid worth ethics ready to work ASAP. Thank you Kumar for working on this. I appreciate your expertise. Good job Vivian
10 nurses found this helpful
About Washington, MOAs a Travel Medical Surgical Nurse in Washington, MO here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Washington, MO is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- The average high in summer is around 88°F, while the average low in winter is around 21°F.
- Short term rentals are available in Washington, MO, and they are relatively easy to find.
- Many options for furnished housing cater to the needs of travel nurses.
- Washington, MO is car-friendly, and most residents rely on personal vehicles for transportation.
- Public transportation options are limited.
- The population of Washington, MO is diverse, with a mix of different age groups.
- Common health issues may include allergies, respiratory conditions, and obesity.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Washington, MO offers a variety of restaurants serving local and international cuisines.
- The town has a vibrant arts and music scene, with opportunities to enjoy live performances.
- Sports enthusiasts can engage in recreational activities, and outdoor enthusiasts can explore the nearby parks and trails.