Travel Cath Lab Nurse$3,590/week
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,784/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,806/week
Working with Julia Hill has been absolutely wonderful thus far in my travel contract with PHP. She was very quick to submit me to my position, knowing that they go very fast. She was also able to negotiate with my facility about my schedule, which meant the world to me. I was able to get 2 8 hr shifts and 2 12 hr shifts, instead of the 5 8 hr shifts that the facility posted for. Every time I have a question or concern she is on the ball right away, and is very thorough with her responses. I would recommend PHP as a company as well as Julia as a recruiter. You guys rock !
About Monterey, CAAs a travel nurse in Monterey, CA here's what you should know:
- Monterey has a higher cost of living compared to the national average due to its desirable coastal location.
- Wages may not fully match the higher cost of living, so it's important to budget carefully.
- Monterey experiences mild summers with average highs around 65-70°F and cool winters with average lows around 45-50°F.
- It's known for its year-round moderate temperatures due to its coastal location.
- Short-term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Monterey, especially catering to tourists and travelers.
- They can be relatively easy to find, but it's recommended to book in advance, especially during peak tourist seasons.
- Monterey is car-friendly, but it also offers public transportation options such as buses and trolleys for convenient travel within the city and to nearby areas.
- Monterey has a diverse population with a mix of different ethnicities.
- The age range is varied, with a significant presence of retirees due to the city's appeal as a retirement destination.
- Common health issues may include allergies due to the coastal environment.
- There is a notable population of travel nurses due to the city's healthcare facilities and tourist attractions.
- Monterey offers a wide range of activities including exploring the Old Fisherman’s Wharf and Cannery Row for delicious seafood, visiting the renowned Aquarium, and taking scenic drives to Big Sur.
- The city also boasts a vibrant arts and music scene, along with opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and water sports.