Travel Emergency Department Nurse$2,900/week
3x12 hrs, Nights
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,570/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,330/week
Take Care of Nurses
No other agency guarantees your stipend! I was recently sick and off work 2 weeks while on assignment. My agency took care of me! I did not have to worry about anything but getting well. They paid me sick time and my stipend. I compare rates on Vivian and Medahealth pays top pay!
About Newburyport, MAAs a Travel Emergency Department Nurse in Newburyport, MA here's what you should know:
- Newburyport's cost of living is higher than the national average, with housing being the main contributor.
- Wages may not fully match up with the higher cost of living.
- In summer, average highs are around 80°F, and average lows in winter are around 20°F.
- Short term rentals can be found, but they may be limited due to the city's popularity as a tourist destination.
- Newburyport is car-friendly, but public transportation options are limited.
- The city has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include allergies and respiratory conditions due to the coastal location.
- There is a small but active population of travel nurses.
- Newburyport offers a variety of restaurants, art galleries, and live music venues.
- Outdoor activities include boating, beachcombing, and exploring the nearby wildlife refuges.