Travel Nurse RN - CVPICU$2,573/week
Oklahoma City, OK
5x8 hrs, Nights
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration12 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,355/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,218/week
- Guaranteed Hours
- Benefits start day 1
Stability Healthcare was founded in 2009, with the mission of becoming the best Travel Nursing Agency in California. We have been rated one of the top travel nursing agencies and offer our nurses the highest paying travel nursing jobs available. We have access to the best travel assignments from 1000’s of facilities.
You can start the year off in sunny California, spend the Spring in the Colorado Rockies, enjoy the Summer in the Mid-West, experience the change of seasons in Boston and New York, and hit the beaches of Florida in the winter. Our Nurses work in the best hospitals and health systems in the country.
About Oklahoma City, OKAs a travel nurse in Oklahoma City, OK here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Oklahoma City is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Summer average high: 93°F, average low: 71°F.
- Winter average high: 49°F, average low: 28°F.
- Short term rentals are available and relatively easy to find in Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma City is car-friendly, and public transportation options include buses and a streetcar system.
- The city has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues include obesity and related conditions.
- Oklahoma City has a growing population of travel nurses.
- Oklahoma City offers a variety of restaurants, art galleries, music venues, and sports events.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy parks, lakes, and hiking trails.