Travel Cardiac Catheterization Technologist$2,877/week
4x10 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown4x10 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$2,876/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1/week
Pramod Kumar is responsive connect with me right away. He is at this time submitting me for assignment. I hope to get word by Monday I’m willing to drive Illinois and Indiana license experience LPN of 18 years. Great attitude solid worth ethics ready to work ASAP. Thank you Kumar for working on this. I appreciate your expertise. Good job Vivian
10 nurses found this helpful
About Houston, TXAs a Travel Cardiac Catheterization Technologist in Houston, TX here's what you should know:
- Houston's cost of living is slightly below the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Summer highs average around 90°F (32°C) with lows around 75°F (24°C), while winter highs average around 63°F (17°C) with lows around 45°F (7°C).
- Short term rentals are readily available in Houston, with a variety of options to choose from.
- Houston is car-friendly with a well-developed highway system.
- Public transportation is available through the METRO bus and light rail services.
- Houston is a diverse city with a wide range of ethnicities and age groups.
- Common health issues include allergies, asthma, and obesity.
- There is a large population of travel nurses due to the numerous healthcare facilities in the area.
- Houston offers a vibrant culinary scene with diverse restaurants, a thriving art and music community, professional sports teams, and plenty of outdoor activities including parks and nearby coastal attractions.