Travel CT Technologist$2,560/week
The Dalles, OR
Cross Country Allied
5x8 hrs, Flexible
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
As a CT technologist, you will use computerized tomography to take medical images of patients for diagnostic purposes. Working in a hospital, outpatient center, private practice, imaging center or other healthcare facility, you'll prepare patients for CT scans, operate CT equipment, process images for radiologists and physicians and handle patient records. You might also use other imaging equipment such as X-ray and MRI.Minimum Requirements
- At least 1 year of recent experience as a CT technologist
- ARRT Certification
- BLS Certification (AHA)
- Current state license (if applicable)
- Private housing or generous housing allowance
- Comprehensive health insurance with prescription coverage
- Dependent health insurance with prescription coverage
- Competitive salaries
- Referral bonuses
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Direct deposit/free checking
- Unlimited free CE credits
Cross Country Allied
About The Dalles, ORAs a travel nurse in The Dalles, OR here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in The Dalles is slightly lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- The average high in summer is around 85°F, while the average low in winter is around 30°F.
- Short term rentals can be found in The Dalles, but availability may be limited compared to larger cities.
- The Dalles is car-friendly, as it is a smaller city with less traffic congestion.
- Public transportation options are limited.
- The population of The Dalles is diverse, with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include allergies and respiratory conditions due to the dry climate.
- There is a small but active community of travel nurses in the area.
- The Dalles offers a variety of restaurants serving local cuisine, and there are opportunities to explore art and music in the downtown area.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy hiking, fishing, and water sports along the Columbia River.